Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

"Catch Up" on your sight word practice with French Fry Words!


 
Omg!  I was walking through Target recently and saw these adorable French fry containers in the dollar section.  There are 6 in a package for $1.00.  So I bought them and got to work making sight word French Fries!  I was looking for a way to hook my students in to practicing their words over the summer.  The download is free and I left it as a Microsoft Publisher document so you are able to add or subtract words as you see fit.  There are 170 common dolch words in the free packet.  You can even use a fiskars scrapbooking crimping tool to make the fries look like crinkle fries!  Is that too cute!  If you have any questions or comments, please email me and I will do my best.  I went in to school this morning and have mine all ready to go for Monday morning.  Then I went to Target and bought out all the ones they had, so get there quickly!  My students are going to "eat these up"!  The only kind of fries I know that contain no calories! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment