Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pinterest Perfection!

So school is out but I am busy creating for next year.  I created these cute letters and signs to hang throughout my classroom.  I can't wait to get it started.  I already emailed my principal and asked when I can start decorating my class.  Yeah, she thinks I am crazy too.  Pinterest crazy that is!
I decided to go with a black, white, pink, and cream theme.  I made these folders to hang on the wall for easy access...
And I couldn't stop, so I made this too!

I plan to hang the scrapbooking flags all around the room.  I will blog before and after pictures as soon as I can.  Wish me luck...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your color scheme! I am trying to remember who I saw that just came out with black/white/Pink borders, letters, name tags, desk labels, etc... I was so jealous as I wanted it in black/white/red. It was a small company I never heard of before.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete